Scientific and educational journal
The objectives of the journal are development of fundamental and applied research in geological and technical sciences, introduction of their results in national and international scientific community, improving the quality of training specialists for mining and engineering industries, publication of the reports of the conferences of professional orientation.
Themes of journal
- 1. Mathematics and Mechanics
- 2. Mechanical engineering
- 3. Subsurface use and mining sciences
Rules for papers: Download
Frequency - 4 numbers per year.
Deadline for submission of articles in 2022:
issue 14 - march, 17;
issue 15 - june, 17;
issue 16 - september, 30;
issue 17 - november, 30
All articles submitted to the journal will undergo a blind review (the reviewer knows the authors of the manuscript, the authors of the manuscript do not know the reviewer).
In case of non-compliance with the subject, the article is not accepted for consideration, the author is sent a message about it.
Review of articles is carried out by members of the editorial board, as well as invited reviewers-qualified specialists in the fields of mining and mechanical engineering, who have published on the subject of the reviewed article in the last 3 years. The decision to choose a reviewer is made by the editor-in-chief. The review period is from 1 to 3 weeks and can be extended at the request of the reviewer.
If the review contains recommendations for correction and revision of the article, the editorial board sends the author the text of the review with a proposal to take them into account when preparing a new version of the article or to refute them with arguments. The article revised by the author is re-sent for review.
After the editorial board of the journal makes a decision to allow the article to be published, the editorial Board informs the author about it and informs the publication date.
The original reviews are kept in the editorial office of the journal for 5 years.
Categories in accordance with the Nomenclature of scientific specialties for which degrees are awarded:
- 1.1. Mathematics and Mechanics
- 1.1.7. Theoretical mechanics, dynamics of machines;
- 1.1.8. Mechanics of a deformable solid.
- 2.5. Mechanical engineering
- 2.5.2. Machine science;
- 2.5.11. Ground transportation and technological facilities and complexes;
- 2.5.21. Machines, aggregates and technological processes.
- 2.8. Subsurface use and mining sciences
- 2.8.2. Technology of drilling and development of wells;
- 2.8.6. Geomechanics, rock destruction, mining aerogasodynamics and mining thermophysics;
- 2.8.7. Theoretical foundations of mining engineering systems design;
- 2.8.8. Geotechnology, mining machines.