Scientific and educational journal
The objectives of the journal are development of fundamental and applied research in geological and technical sciences, introduction of their results in national and international scientific community, improving the quality of training specialists for mining and engineering industries, publication of the reports of the conferences of professional orientation.
Themes of journal
- 1. Mechanical engineering and machine science
- 2. Transport, mining and construction engineering
- 3. GeoScience
Rules for papers: Download
Frequency - 4 numbers per year.
Deadline for submission of articles in 2021:
issue 10 - march, 31;
issue 11 - june, 30;
issue 12 - september, 30;
issue 13 - november, 30
All articles submitted to the journal will undergo a blind review (the reviewer knows the authors of the manuscript, the authors of the manuscript do not know the reviewer).
In case of non-compliance with the subject, the article is not accepted for consideration, the author is sent a message about it.
Review of articles is carried out by members of the editorial board, as well as invited reviewers-qualified specialists in the fields of mining and mechanical engineering, who have published on the subject of the reviewed article in the last 3 years. The decision to choose a reviewer is made by the editor-in-chief. The review period is from 1 to 3 weeks and can be extended at the request of the reviewer.
If the review contains recommendations for correction and revision of the article, the editorial board sends the author the text of the review with a proposal to take them into account when preparing a new version of the article or to refute them with arguments. The article revised by the author is re-sent for review.
After the editorial board of the journal makes a decision to allow the article to be published, the editorial Board informs the author about it and informs the publication date.
The original reviews are kept in the editorial office of the journal for 5 years.
Categories in accordance with the Nomenclature of scientific specialties for which degrees are awarded:
- 05.02.00 Mechanical engineering and machine science
- 05.02.02 Engineering science, drive systems and machine parts;
- 05.02.13 Machines, units and processes (mechanical engineering);
- 05.02.18 Theory of mechanisms and machines.
- 05.05.00 Transport, mining and construction engineering
- 05.05.03 Wheeled and tracked vehicles;
- 05.05.04 Road, building and hoisting-and-transport machines;
- 05.05.06 Mining machines.
- 25.00.00 GeoScience
- 25.00.11 Geology, prospecting and exploration of solid minerals, mineralogy;
- 25.00.14 Technology and technics of prospecting works;
- 25.00.15 Technology of drilling and development wells;
- 25.00.20 Geomechanics, destruction of rocks, miner aerogasdynamics and mining thermal physics;
- 25.00.22 Geotechnology (underground, open and construction);
- 25.00.35 Geoinformatics.